Monday, May 14, 2012

Professional SAS Programming Shortcuts, Finished

Professional SAS Programming Shortcuts has come together much the way I envisioned it in January, based in large part on the reader requests and suggestions I received at that time. In the end, it is about 25 percent different from the previous edition. I put the finishing touches on it this afternoon — and when I say “finishing touches,” I mean the index has been compiled, typeset, and incorporated into the final page layout document.

The book now goes off to the big publishing machine for proofreading and whatever other small, late improvements can be found over the next month or so. And after that, I am hoping the new edition (the 3rd) can be in print in time for the textbook season in August. In any case, I will make sure that any student who needs to get a copy of the book in August or September will be able to do so. I will have more to say about the new edition when the release date is closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment